SuperVillain 3 SuperVillain 3

Great Style

I love the animation style. It's nice to see something on Newgrounds that isn't the same old slick, Flash presentation. The texture, the lines, the movement. Nice work.

Popstar Popstar

Pretty damn good.

But I've already told you that on DA. Hope you win. Love the colours, the movement is good and the camera work is nice as well.

XD

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

I Must Be Done

You HAVE to complete this at some stage, otherwise you are doing everyone, and yourself, a disservice. Brilliant style, much like that of the (good) old Nick cartoons of the early 90s, particularly Ren and Stimpy. Keep it going. We'd all love to see the rest.

Memento - Manhunt Memento - Manhunt

Getting there...

A lot different to the original game (and that's not just because of the top-down presentation). There are a few annoying things, though. Collision detection is irritating, especially when trying to kill a hunter and the player character just keeps getting bumped away or in front of him. Another thing that is irritating is the poor spelling and grammar in the tips during the tutorial. I think if you can fix these you have a pretty damn good game. BTW, good, atmospheric sound as well.