SuperVillain 3 SuperVillain 3

Great Style

I love the animation style. It's nice to see something on Newgrounds that isn't the same old slick, Flash presentation. The texture, the lines, the movement. Nice work.

Popstar Popstar

Pretty damn good.

But I've already told you that on DA. Hope you win. Love the colours, the movement is good and the camera work is nice as well.

XD

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

I Must Be Done

You HAVE to complete this at some stage, otherwise you are doing everyone, and yourself, a disservice. Brilliant style, much like that of the (good) old Nick cartoons of the early 90s, particularly Ren and Stimpy. Keep it going. We'd all love to see the rest.

Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

Good Stuff

Great song (love Weird Al) and great character animation but the flashing text can be a bit hard on the eyes. Animate the words in the same way as the characters and you're onto a winner.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Weary Blues From Waitin' Weary Blues From Waitin'

That was...

Beautifully animated. You showed the emotion of the character very well and the actions were perfectly in symc with the song. Beautiful piece of animation.

Belong to everyone Belong to everyone

Brilliant!

The music gave me a momentary St Patrick's Day flashback but it suited the animation well. The colours were beautiful, as was the drawing and the animation. Very nicely done.